Magnolia Vickery Lofts:
Fort Worth, Texas
The existing building at the corner of 801 W. Vickery Boulevard in Fort Worth was built in 1925 for a grocery distribution company. In the early 2000s, the 2-story red brick building served as a shooting range and was briefly the home of the Tarrant County Gun Club. In 2015, Wilder Belshaw renovated the building into 50 luxury lofts. The development played a strategic role in the revitalization of South Fort Worth, which has become a sought-after, walkable neighborhood with a small town scale.